KINX is waiting for you.
KINX Inc. is an Internet infrastructure company providing IX(Internet eXchange), IDC (Internet Data Center),
CDN (Content Delivery Network) and Cloud services among others. Pursuing openness, connectivity, and neutrality,
KINX provides Internet services with maximized connectivity and minimal constraints. Today, around 17% of Internet subscribers in Korea
access the Internet through the infrastructure established by KINX, and Microsoft, Twitch and other global companies
use the services offered by KINX, the one and only IX operator in Korea.
Wherever connectivity is required, KINX provides the ultimate connection using the most appropriate infrastructure in the most efficient way. Our services are not limited to certain companies or domains. This is because through our infrastructure, we reach and influence countless people in every single field where Internet connection is essential such as portals, gaming, and broadcasting.
We are looking for those who will accompany us in this special journey.
Aren’t you curious as to the value of something special we create beyond connectivity here at KINX?
Who we look for
Communication and cooperation with open-mind to make synergy. Trust and respect for positive relationship.
Unceasing efforts to achieve unit goals. Flexibility for unexpected and fast changes.
Awareness of one’s responsibility and full commitment. Steady efforts for developing specialty.
Analyzing core issue and the cause. Finding the best way to solve the issue.
We present to you our stories.
We try to provide great and certain happiness.
Ratio of regular employees
Resignation rate in 2018
Ratio of employees in their 20s~30s
JobPlanet & Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Ministry of Gender Equality and Family
Ministry of Employment and Labor
Small Giant Company
Ministry of Employment and Labor & Korea Employment Information Service
KINX, Where Employees Are Excited to Come into Work
- 9 to 5 workday
- Monthly KINX Day
- Casual dress code and form of address
- In-house clubs
- Rewards for excellent attendance and long-term service
Food for Concentration
- Free breakfast
- Free snack bar
- Dinner allowance
Your Pocket Heavier
- Welfare points
- Telecommunications allowance
- Book allowance
Joy and Sorrow
- Summer vacation allowance and accommodation
- Holiday gifts
- Monetary birthday gift (can be donated)
- Congratulatory and condolence leave and allowance
- Free health examination (employee & spouse)
- Metabolic syndrome care
- Health promotion program
by the Law
- Four major insurances
- Retirement pension
- Maternity leave (before & after childbirth)
- Parental leave
Technical Sales (Domestic)
"Pioneering new markets and presenting values that only KINX can provide."
Pioneer new markets and discover new customers.
Analyze our competitors, market environment, services and performance records, based on which we establish and execute effective sales strategies.
Propose Internet infrastructure services and solutions suitable for our customers’ situations.
Boost customer satisfaction through ongoing communication.
- Enterprising spirit and active execution
- Outstanding communication skills
- Creative and flexible thinking
- Unafraid of questions
- Intermediate-level OA utilization skills and higher (documentation, presentation, etc.)
Priority Given To
- Telecommunications-related majors
skills, experience and work ethics are tested
evaluate work experience and relevant skills are tested
Career aptitude /
personality & career test
* For entry-level test, an essay question will be given.
Unit leader and members attend
and evaluate interviewee
Final Interview with executives
Board members including CEO
attend and evaluate interviewee
Result will be announced to all candidates.
* Process might differ from units or be changed depending on circumstances.
* Job offer can be cancelled due to providing misleading or false information on a job application or resume.