CODE OF ETHICS
for the company to ensure transparency and fulfill its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen.
The Code of Ethics serves as a set of standards for conduct and ethics, based on which the executives and employees
can judge whether the decisions made in relation to business operations are right or wrong.
Consulting & Whistleblowing System
At KINX, the Code of Ethics and related guidelines are made available internally and externally, and there are channels through which any stakeholders can consult or report on matters concerning ethical management.
Whistleblower Protection Program
1. Those who have made legitimate reports on violations of the Code of Ethics will not be
discriminated against or be subject to any unfavorable disposition.
2. In case you have been subject to unfavorable disposition for making a legitimate report on a violation, you may request corrective action and protection to the Ethical Management Office, which will take every action necessary to eliminate such disadvantages.
3. The personal information of the whistleblower and the details of the report will be kept strictly confidential and will not be made public against his/her wishes.
4. Those cooperating in the investigation during the course of checking the facts related to a violation report through the means of testimony, provision of information, etc. will receive equal protection.
5. Those who voluntarily come forward regarding their involvement in an unethical or unlawful act may be subject to reduced sanctions.
How to Consult on or Report a Violation